The Mission of South Suburban Gastroenterology is to provide the best quality of care to our patients in the most caring and cost-effective manner. We will return the patient to their social environment within the shortest and safest time frame with the least psychological, emotional, or physical trauma possible.
Philosophy and Objectives
- To render modern, excellent and safe care to patients requiring outpatient endoscopic procedures.
- To provide skillful support to physicians.
- To recruit and retain personnel with outstanding ability and positive, willing attitudes, organized into a competent and smoothly functioning team.
- To provide experienced registered professional nurses for excellent quality patient care and the supervision, education, and evaluation of other professionals when appropriate.
- To keep South Suburban Gastroenterology Center well equipped and ready to meet/exceed the needs of patients and the attending staff physicians.
- To accord caring, individual consideration and treatment to each patient.
- Facilitate and provide educational programs for nurses and other personnel to assure South Suburban Gastroenterology Center’s future capability to provide state of the art care.
- To reduce health care costs without compromising the quality of care.
- South Suburban Gastroenterology Center will operate without limit to race, creed, sex, national origin, religion or disability.